|H2O Hydrophilic Guide Wire
InQwire Guide Wire
- Hydrophilic Coating
- Increased lubricity enhances catheter tracking.Consistently smooth surface ensures integrity of the coating.
- Solid Nitinol Core
- Kink resistant core for precise manipulation and steerability in tortuous anatomy with 1:1 torque ratio.
- Increased Radiopacity
- Proprietary polymer technology provides enhanced visibility under fluoroscopy.
- A smooth polyurethane jacket and hydrophilic polymer significantly reduce the potential of thrombus formation on the guide wire.
- Stiff Shaft Technology
- Provides strength and stability during catheter placement and exchange.
- Hydrophilic guide wires are available in a variety of diameters, lengths, and tip configurations to ensure the right wire is available for a wide range of diagnostic procedures.
Benefits off Pre-coating
InQwire Hydrophilic Marker Wire
- Smooth surface
- Less friction - increased tracking Consistent performance
- Reduction of blood clot formation and adherence Resists flaking of PTFE coating
- Increased lubricity
- Better catheter compatibility
- Improved durability
- Consistent performance after multiple catheter exchanges
- Insertion force
- Less force required for wire passage through catheters - aids in wire stability and positioning
- Heparin coated wires
- Available in new configuration May help minimize the likelihood of blood clot formation on the guide wire
Convenience, Smoothness, & Clarity is as Simple as 1-2-3
Marks are placed at both 5cm & 10cm increments for increased accuracy. The marks are laser etched for a seamless transition between the marks and the wire body shaft. A black marker placed against the stainless steel wire body increases visibiity.
Laureate Hydrophilic Guide Wire
- Decisions Driven By Evidence
- Years of Research, Development and Quality Testing
- Consistent Surface Coating Adhesion Tip to Tip
- Enduring Lubricity
- Exclusive Technology that Significantly Reduces Wire Whippin
- Reliable And Enduring Lubricity
- Confidence to Navigate Highly Tortuous Vessels
- High Performance, Consistent Surface Coating
- Promotes Rapid Catheter Exchanges
- Minimizes Friction on the Wire Surface
- Clinicall Criteria With The Physician In Mind
- Exceptiona Torque Control
- greater Turn for Turn Responsiveness
- Rapid Vessel Selection
- Enhanced Lesion Crossability
- Dependable Visualization Under Fluoroscopy
- Stiff Configurations for Additional Support and Pushability